|Job Ref:||204606875||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Northamptonshire||Address:||Post Code:||NN13||Salary:||£35000 - £70000/annum||Post Date:||02/10/2016 03:47|
Senior Engineer - Construction|
My client is one of the UK's leading construction groups operating within Education, Healthcare, Commercial, Residential and Public sectors, specialising in large new build/ design and build schemes. They are one of the most sought after contractors for construction professionals seeking employment due to their reputation for delivering technically challenging schemes across the UK, combined with their 1st class training and reputation.
My client have continued to see extended growth and are subsequently looking to bolster their business as a result of winning major contracts. They are looking for a degree qualified Senior Engineer who is at ease setting out a range of elements of traditional new build projects whilst also being capable of handling various managerial duties such as health and safety, quality control and general supervision.
* The applicant must be prepared to travel as work is Nationwide (lodging allowance paid) -
Key Areas of Responsibility
* Setting out
* Manage and develop junior members of the setting out team
* Assist the Project Manager / Site Agents with site records, risk assessments, method statements and permits as appropriate
* Communicate setting out control and provide information to assist with the construction of works
* Record 'as built' information for Health & Safety File
* Ensure setting out equipment is properly maintained and calibrated
* Base Skills
* Ideally qualified to Graduate standard.
* Applicants should hold a CSCS card and have at least 5 years site experience.
* Excellent communications skills are essential, as is the ability to work under their own initiative.
* Applicants will be conversant with all surveying instruments, co-ordinate setting out and be able to work confidently with Autodesk Auto-Cad.
* SMSTS and First Aid will be an advantage but not essential.
* A full clean driving license essential.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants, therefore if you have not heard from us within two working days then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, however...we will register your details for consideration against future opportunities.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence