|Job Ref:||204605464||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Swindon||Address:||Post Code:||DY3||Post Date:||02/10/2016 03:03|
Position: Site Manager|
Contract: 6 months
Start date: immediate
Our client, very well established company in the construction sector is looking for an experienced Site Manager to work on a rail project.
The Civil Site Manager is responsible for the safe management and delivery of works on site. To ensure all HSE and CDM criteria are adhered to and all relevant safety requirements are met and implemented. Ensuring all required reports, audits and quality requirements are undertaken and reported on in accordance with the required timescales as advised. You will be responsible for the delivery schedule and must ensure that all required materials are ordered in sufficient time to allow installation in accordance with the schedule.
• Adherence to all safety measures deemed as a requirement for whichever operation is being undertaken.
• Complete accurate records of plant and materials are kept and to ensure we minimize damage to hired plant and machines.
• Make sure the equipment and materials you are using is approved, safe and appropriate for the work you are doing
• Manage the site and personnel on that site on a day to day basis.
• Execute all reasonable duties that may be required by your specific project as delegated to you by direct or other senior managers Company Management Systems.
• PTS and Rail experience are desirable but not a necessity
• Working knowledge of railway safety rules and requirements
• Excellent computer skills
• People management skills
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Good understanding of completing paperwork on time and to deadlines