|Job Ref:||204605438||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:04|
Architectural Technician / Technologist - South Yorkshire |
We are recruiting for an Architectural Technician / Technologist to work within a large multi-disciplinary consultancy, based from their Sheffield office.
This growing International consultancy provides a range of building surveying, cost management and project management expertise throughout the whole lifecycle of the project, from Pre-Construction to Post-Construction. Covering a variety of projects from their Sheffield office, you may be working on Education, Commercial or Retail projects initially.
As a result of continued growth, both within the business and this office, our client is recruiting for an experienced Architectural Technician / Technologist to join the South Yorkshire team.
Architectural Technician / Technologist Specification:
- Ideally Degree qualified, but minimum HNC
- Minimum of 4 years post qualification experience working within an Architectural role within the construction / property sector
- Proven technical / construction experience producing detailed accurate drawings
- Excellent computer literacy (MS Office, Autocad etc)
- Sound understanding of all technical regulations
- Excellent communication skills and a good team player.
- Prior Consultancy experience
Our client offers a competitive salary and package to reflect their status as a leading consultancy. You will be joining a growing and busy team, with long term clients benefitting them with repeat business. There are excellent career prospects with structured training and development on offer.
To apply for this role or for further information, please contact Katherine at Howard Gray.
If this is not the role for you, contact us now to discuss other opportunities and how we can assist. Howard Gray work with Consultancies, Contractors and End Clients across the region and have numerous LIVE vacancies on our books. Alternatively, we can undertake a search on your behalf to help you find your perfect job