|Job Ref:||204605261||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Aylesbury||Address:||Post Code:||HP20||Salary:||£30000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:04|
My client, a well established electrical contractor have recently been taken over by a large, blue chip company and as a result of this are now looking to expand their relatively small mechanical division, the business is thriving and they are now recruiting for a Mechanical Contracts Manager to join their team in the Aylesbury area.|
As a Mechanical Contracts Manager, you will be responsible for:
* Lead the operations of mechanical projects that we have on.
* Conduct out site surveys for Mechanical contracts and energy saving ideas, using this information produce quotations using estimation software.
* Interface with clients positively and proactively to create and maintain good working relationships.
* Manage projects including overviewing the mechanical services.
* Ensure procurement is carried out in accordance with our better buying policies.
* Work with finance and support teams to monitor costs and ensure invoicing is carried out on time.
* Manage sub-contractors and engineers to ensure quality and safety standards are maintained and that our work is carried out on time.
* Assist with our energy management requirements
Mechanical Contracts Manager requirements:
* Have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role
* HNC/HND in Mechanical Design would be desirable
* Uses IT software for presentation, calculation and communication
* Overcomes problems and barriers
* Sets goals above and beyond those required to achieve customer satisfaction above expectation
* Values Subscribes to the company values of integrity and honesty and reliability
* Is positive in all dealings with the customers and staff.
* Has a "can-do" approach to work and a willingness to learn and assist