|Job Ref:||204605128||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£70000 - £85000/annum Car + Benefits||Post Date:||02/10/2016 03:03|
Your main purpose is:
Produce professionally written proposal content that clearly articulates Murphy's value proposition. This is a networked role that requires an ability to work under pressure and to demanding deadlines.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
* Establish and promote best practice in health, safety and environmental matters in conjunction with the SHQE department.
* Compilation of PQQ Documents.
* Compilation of Tender Deliverables.
* Assist, where applicable in, storyboarding sessions, participating in key review meetings / final document review, management of contributory authors, and document production.
* Skilled in producing and editing proposal content within a multi-disciplinary engineering environment.
* Write technical responses covering all aspects of Civil Engineering
* As jobs come in segregate them and assign the different sections to the relevant discipline (eg H&S, Quality etc)
* Manage portal uploads in Bid Manager's absence
* Completion of capability statements/expression of interest documents.
* Where possible visit site before compilation of documents to get a better picture of the work for risk registers etc.
* Review, track and respond to OJEU Notices.
* Compilation of presentations.
* Answer technical questions. These will relate to civils, rail, sea and coastal defence, nuclear and pipeline bids.
* Sit in tender review meetings and action as appropriate.
* Compilation of Supplier Questionnaire Documents
* Weekly updates of CRM (internet based filing system) for Pre- Qualifications, Tenders and Leads.
* Liaise with all Estimators any action any deliverables required
* Proof read all documents for fluidity and correct use of English. Ensure all questions are answered pertinently.
* Each month analyse projects coming to a close. Send template project profiles to the project managers and email the Project Manager to get the Client to complete a satisfaction survey. Set up a drive for these surveys on internal drives.
* Understand the key objectives of the client and the aims of the client organisation
* Understand the core of the project and the delivery process (by speaking to the resources involved in the delivery plan)
* Act as an honest broker bringing the bid and the client together for a successful award
Personal qualities / attributes
* Ability to take on additional responsibilities as needed
* Ability to work effectively within a collaborative team environment
* Ability to take initiative, respond to issues, constraints, and opportunities
* Must be self-motivated, self-directed and self-managed
* Detail-oriented, able to drill down without losing sight of the big picture
* Excellent technical computer skills - using the internet and file sharing required
* Strong personal management skills, dedication, organization, and open-mindedness
* Ability to anticipate, identify and resolve problems in a timely and positive manner
* Ability to consistently meet deadlines, completing tasks as previously defined
* Ability to work independently and to manage multiple tasks and projects under constant deadlines
* Credible and inspiring
* Sound leadership and judgement
* Excellent communicator and influencer
* Diplomatic but assertive
* Tenacious and determined
* Strategic perspective
* Visionary - ability to think outside the box and see the bigger picture
* Excellent stamina and drive
* Highly organised and good forward thinker
* Relationship and team builder
* Ability to perform consistently under pressure
* Good presentation skills
* Able to walk the talk
* Highly confidential
* Able to maintain control, whilst remaining flexible