|Job Ref:||204605046||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Bedfordshire||City:||Tempsford||Address:||Post Code:||SG19||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:03|
Deputy Fleet Finance Manager|
Our client is looking to recruit a Deputy Fleet Finance Manager, who will report to the Fleet Finance Manager & Fleet Director. The successful post-holder will be responsible for delivering a proactive, efficient and effective financial management budgets, control and reporting for the Fleet function.
* Production of monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts, budgets, plans, M.I. reporting, management accounts and monitor performance against targets.
* Identifying business risks and ensuring rigorous financial controls
* Deliver process improvements, cost reductions and revenue enhancements
* Contribute to capital funding and other Fleet purchase models in harmony with tax considerations and benefits
* Work collaboratively with the Group Finance team on behalf of the Fleet central function (deputising for the Fleet Finance Manager)
* Ensure manufacturer support terms are in place and collected and ensure revenue, rebates and cost savings are tracked and reviewed
* To enhance and streamline SLA/ KPI reporting to support the Fleet function, Business Units and Group Finance
Key Skills and Qualifications:
* You will ideally have managed a team previously and must have worked in a relevant Finance role. Fleet experience would be an advantage, but is not an essential prerequisite
* A highly motivated, proactive, "can-do" attitude is an essential requirement, as is the ability to deliver
Professional finance qualification as a minimum AAT required or higher qualification i.e. CIMA/ACCA/ACA advantageous
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business