|Job Ref:||204605015||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Southwark||Address:||Salary:||£50000 - £65000/annum car / allowance package||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:03|
1x Senior Site Manager | 1x Site Manager | Schools Project | South London|
Circa £50-£65k + car / allowance package
This top 20 main contractor is currently recruiting for 1x Senior Site Manager and 1x Site Manager to work on the Southwark schools framework. 6x New Build and extension projects, valued between £6m to £14m in areas such as Southwark, Elephant & Castle and Peckham Rye.
The ideal candidates for the above roles will be educated to HNC/HND in Construction or equivalent and you will have substantial relevant site experience on education projects on values between £8 million and £15 million.
You will be experienced working in an inner city environment and will have a sound knowledge of health and safety legislation. You will have strong leadership skills with the ability to identify and notify development areas within the team.
Duties & Qualifications require:
* To comply with the companies Build Policy and Procedures.
* Co-ordination of sub-contractors and material deliveries
* Ensuring an efficient method of build, to the required build quality and build Programme.
* Scheduling work to be carried out to ensure production targets are achieved
* To ensure working methods are performed correctly.
* Comply with the Group's Health, Safety & Environment Policy.
* To complete the relevant documentation on a Weekly/monthly basis
* At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions.
* Complete all relevant inspections and documentation.
* CSCS, SMSTS, First Aid
If you want to apply for these Site manager roles please email your updated CV or call me on NA