|Job Ref:||204604935||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Lambeth||Address:||Post Code:||SE1||Salary:||£50000 - £65000/annum package||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:03|
This top 20 main contractor is currently recruiting for talented Senior site Managers for a £100m+ regeneration project in South London. The project consists of commercial office spaces, housing, high end housing, retail space, the town hall and linking it all together with infrastructure.|
The appointed Site Manager will be comfortable overseeing all parts of the project from groundworks through to fit out, will be able to work to deadlines and under pressure and will have previous experience on similar regeneration projects.
Duties & Qualifications required:
* To comply with the companies Build Policy and Procedures.
* Working with Site Manager, supervise all sub-contractors and trades.
* Co-ordination of sub-contractors and material deliveries to assist the Site Manager in
* Ensuring an efficient method of build, to the required build quality and build Programme
* Scheduling work to be carried out to ensure production targets are achieved
* To ensure working methods are performed correctly
* Comply with the Group's Health, Safety & Environment Policy
* At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions.
* Implement new ideas and methods and continue to seek ways of both improving
* Liaise with Sales department and customers to ensure the highest possible Customer
* CSCS, SMSTS, First Aid
If you want to apply for this Senior Site Manage position please email your updated CV or call me on NA