|Job Ref:||204604919||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Winchester||Address:||Post Code:||SO23||Salary:||£30000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 11:03|
A Site Manager is needed to join a construction company based near Winchester. The desired Site Manager must have experience with new build residential projects. The Site Manager is currently needed on 3 construction sites all based in Hampshire and is a temporary position with the prospect to go permanent. |
Site Manager Package -
• Salary can range between £30k - £50k dependant on experience + negotiable package
Site Manager Role -
• Liaising with clients and reporting progress, professional staff (such as architects and surveyors) and the public.
• Meeting subcontractors.
• Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety.
• Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings.
• Using specialist construction management computer applications.
Site Manager Requirements -
• Must have experience with residential new build projects
• Site Manager experience
• Experience with swimming pools would be an advantage
• Full UK Driving License
This Site Managers role is looking to be filled ASAP. Please apply ASAP.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy