|Job Ref:||204604786||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||LS1 2ED||Address:||Post Date:||02/10/2016 03:03|
Our client are a specialist services provider who are looking to recruit an Area Sales Manager. Ideally with a background supplying to the civil engineering and construction markets, you will be responsible for the maintenance and growth of a portfolio of major regional accounts from diverse sectors including, Construction, Heavy Industry, Civil Engineering and Utilities.|
* Develop close customer working relationships with new and existing clients.
* Provide the customer with the appropriate levels of support throughout the contract.
* Lead or assist with the preparation and submission of bids, quotes or proposals.
* Represent the Company at all levels within the customer community.
* Ensures that the rolling forecast is maintained, giving the organisation full visibility of potential orders.
* Provide an input for strategic business planning as required.
The client is looking to continue to grow the business over the next few years, so this is a superb opportunity for someone to come in and make their mark. With the real possibility to really grow and move on through this expanding business. As such the client are looking for the successful candidate to have the following relevant experience.
* 2 years` experience in selling within the hire industry or within a highly specialised technical sales role, ideally but not restrictively from within construction, equipment rental or plant hire
* Experience of selling technical products into civil engineers and construction contractors would be preferable.
* A proven track record of hitting revenue based targets.
* An ability to demonstrate your success in this arena will be important
* Experience of growing revenue from an existing client base.
Skills required: *Due to the nature of the product and the customer base this role is suitable for candidates who can demonstrate a strong and loyal background in a plant, technical niche rentals product or technical service within the hire industry. *Proven track record in developing new business. *Ability to develop existing clients and manage accounts successfully.
*Candidates must have a full current UK driving licence.
Package Salary - Negotiable depending on experience Benefits - bonus, company vehicle, commission, phone etc
Key words: Sales, Hire, Capital, Plant, Equipment, Field, Product Development, Area Manager, Business Development, Executive, Territory, New Business Manager, Hire, Consultant, Tool, Area Representative, Key Account Manager, Regional, National, Power Generation, Hire, Pump Regional, National, Power Generation, Hire, Pump, Non-mechanical, Construction, Powered Access