|Job Ref:||204600843||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Hampshire||Address:||Post Code:||GU12||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum + package||Post Date:||30/09/2016 03:54|
Our Client, a leading Contractor in Shopfitting and Fit Out of Commercial builds is looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their Hampshire office.|
Typical duties include:
* Planning and Subcontract Procurement
* Bill of Quantities
* Take Offs
* Site Appraisals
* Some involvement in the purchasing of materials
* Chasing Payments
* Cost Reviews
* Final Accounts
The ideal candidate will have:
* The ideal candidate must be able to provide full commercial support and so will have a proven career as a QS, preferably with a large subcontractor or with a main contractor on small - medium projects of around £100,000 - £5Million
* Experience working on refurbishment projects.
* Shopfitting and Fit Out experience on High Spec Interiors, Retail, Leisure and Commercial projects including Louis Vutton, Alexander Wang, Ralph Lauren, Dior, Hugo Boss, Jitrous, H&M, Next, Topshop and many more.
* Degree qualified
* CIOB membership would also be an advantage
If you think you would be suitable for this vacancy send across a copy of your CV and / or call in to discuss your experience and employment options.