|Job Ref:||204600783||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£95000 - £100000/annum||Post Date:||30/09/2016 03:54|
Are you looking for a new Senior Contracts Manager role within the Doha, Qatar? |
Job title: Senior Contracts Manager
Location: Doha, Qatar
Salary: 55,000 QAR + Medical + Tickets
Job type: Commercial Management
Our client, who is one of the leading consultancies in the GCC region, requires a Senior Contracts Manager to join them on a permanent basis working from their office in Doha overseeing all contractual issues.
A successful candidate will be responsible for the quality of the works done by the team and they shall distribute the works to various teams and manage them to ensure timely completion of the same.
* Managing and coordinating the administrative and fiscal aspects of the project.
* Preparation of bill of quantities, estimates and progress reports
* Preparation of the cost analysis, planning, controlling and value engineering
* Recommend procurement methods
* Negotiate with subcontractors to obtain the most competitive price, duration & payment terms
* Degree qualified
* Working knowledge of FIDIC red and yellow book
* 20+ years experience
* MRICS preferred
* Candidates in Doha with an NOC preferred
The position comes with an extremely competitive package.
If this opportunity is something you are interested in please send your cv or call +(Apply online only)