|Job Ref:||204600708||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||San Diego||Address:||Salary:||£105353 - £125107/annum Bonus + Package||Post Date:||30/09/2016 03:54|
Project Executive - Construction|
Location - San Diego, California
Salary - $160k - $190k + Attractive Package
Mackenzie Stuart is currently seeking a proven Project Executive from a building background on behalf of a market leading general contractor with annual revenues of $700m+. Due to continuous growth within the area, the company seeks an experienced Project Executive to spearhead business development and operations on high value, complex Commercial and Science/Technology work across Southern California.
* Provide leadership in business judgement and all financial and profitability aspects of projects under your jurisdiction.
* Participate extensively in helping to acquire and define projects and develop budgets that will achieve profitability objectives taking into account project-specific challenges.
* Set appropriate milestones and assign staff qualified to handle the scope and complexity of the project.
* Work closely with clients, owners, architects and subcontractors to develop relationships that exceeds the client satisfaction.
* Provide oversight in managing all necessary resources throughout the entire project from start-up through closeout and ensure that the Owner's expectations, budgetary and profitability objectives are exceeded. Oversight of projects at a high level from beginning to end including budget, costs, unexpected events, general performance, and overall progress against plan.
* Ensure that the day-to-day operations of projects are transitioned effectively to Project Managers and Superintendents from Preconstruction when work commences in the field.
* Mentor, train and coach staff to perform to or exceed company standards.
* Visit sites regularly to monitor project performance, schedule, and expenditures with project staff, highlight potential challenges and provide leadership in responding creatively to bring projects in on schedule and under budget, where feasible.
* Attend all scheduled meetings necessary to monitor and manage project profitability.
* Attend owner and project meetings, maintain continuous client contact to gauge performance perceptions and communicate relevant information to Project Team.
* Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 15 years of general contracting experience
* LEED AP or LEED Green Associate is preferred.
* B.A or B.S in construction or engineering related degree is preferred.
* Effective communication skills.
* Capable of dealing with ambiguity and tight work oversight.
* Leadership capabilities that motivate staff to exceed expectations.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors