|Job Ref:||204607578||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||30/09/2016 04:09|
IP/MPLS Engineer - Opps|
Exciting permanent opportunity available with a Global Telecoms organisation. My client is currently looking for an IP/MPLS Engineer with proven experience in the IP network and telecom field.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
* Pre-sales activities and provide technical support for marketing team and response all technical queries from customer.
* Network design documents (HLD/LLD/DD) and clarify all technical issues with HQ experts till to closed during the engineering.
* Deploy IP/MPLS services covering the installations, testing, cutover, migration and handover.
Candidates will need to be able to demonstrate:
* Ability to design a large network with complex network technology.
* Excellent TCP/ IP networking skills.
* Strong understanding of telecom networks.
* Experience with MPLS technology including L2/L3 VPN and traffic engineering.
* Excellent skills in Configuring and troubleshooting routers and switches, firewalls.
* Experience with routing protocols (OSPF, ISIS and BGP).
* Expertise in multicast and IPV6 design and configuration is a plus.
* Expertise in IP backbone, IP backhaul design and implementation.
* CCNP or CCIP certificate
To apply for this position please send an updated CV
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy