|Job Ref:||204607038||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||North London||Address:||Post Code:||N1||Salary:||£0 - £30000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:39|
Audio Visual (AV) Project Co-ordinator - North London|
Salary: c30k + benefits
Location: North London
My client are looking for an enthusiastic Project Co-ordinator based in their North London office.
Main Purpose of Position
To work as part of the Projects team in supporting the project delivery. A project-based role involving the coordination of multiple Audio Visual projects.
Critical Job Success Factors
A critical part of this role is achieving detailed visibility into the health of projects by monitoring key project deliverables against the plan and reporting on quality assurance issues to the Project Managers.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Work on multiple projects within the budgeted cost and to the satisfaction of the client.
- Planning of projects, including resource planning, scheduling engineers, obtaining external resource as required and liaising with clients to schedule site work.
- Assist in the financial management of projects including management of variations, assisting with job cost analysis and production of Project Status Reports.
- Liaison with other internal departments.
- Timely procurement of equipment on projects, placing and progressing purchase orders.
- You will have several years experience in the AV industry and a passion for the industry
- Be organised, persistent and flexible with the ability to approach different types of tasks during the working day.
- Being able to prioritise, multi-task and work under pressure is essential.
- Be able to work as part of a team whilst being self-motivated.
- Ability to work to a high and accurate standard.
- Have an empathy with our clients and other contractors to ensure a good co-operative working relationship.
- Capable of good communication skills both verbal and written, being able to communicate with all manner/level of colleagues and clients from company executives to building contractors.
- Experience as a project co-ordinator or administrator
- Strong MS Office skills. MS Excel (Formulas, Vlookup, Pivot Tables) is a must.
- Familiarity with project management methodologies and disciplines (Prince2; ITIL; Agile) and tools (MS Project or Smartsheet)
- Capable of listening and ensuring mutual understanding.
- Probe for specific information in order to understand complex issues.
- Have a good understanding of project life cycles.
- Be competent to a high level of computer literacy, particularly Microsoft Word and Excel
- Have a commercial awareness of job costing and significance of working to a budget.
- Have a valid passport.
- Have the legal right to work in the UK.
c30k basic dependant on experience.
If you believe you have the right experience and qualifications please forward your CV clearly indicating why your background fits the criteria.
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy