|Job Ref:||204606843||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Salary:||£22000 - £26000/annum + Vehicle + ON Call + Overtime||Post Date:||30/09/2016 04:09|
Network Field Installation Engineer (Cisco)|
To 26K + Company Vehicle + On Call + Overtime
Covering the North of England
Our client is a large network infrastructure service provider to clients in the SME space and also large corporate companies in the UK. They are seeking a Network Field Engineer to join their field based network engineering team to cover the North of England.
As a network engineer you will be responsible for performing installations on customer sites and within our clients Data Centre estate and providing support for all our products and services. You will work closely with colleagues, partners and customers to resolve complex technical issues, owning and managing the escalation of those through to a resolution.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Provide pre & post installation support
* Perform installation, configuration and testing of customer solutions
* Assist with routine and emergency maintenance within our Data Centre locations
* Work closely with business partners and customers to resolve complex technical queries.
* Assist and support our desk based NOC teams on complex IP and IT issues
* Deliver a first class customer experience
* Ensure customer SLA's are exceeded
The successful candidate will be experienced in IP networking and must have experience with IP telephony and PBX solutions. We are looking for excellent interpersonal skills and have a passion for delivering excellent customer service. Ideally you will have previously worked in a customer facing technical engineering role, hold Cisco/Microsoft qualifications and be experienced in working with VoIP systems and Cisco Routers & Switches.
You must hold a Full UK Driving License as travel will be required and on occasion may be required to stay overnight. There will also be a practical demonstration of Cisco skills that will be assessed at interview stage