|Job Ref:||204605646||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||30/09/2016 04:09|
Every time you pick up the phone, 'surf the net', travel on a motorway, catch a train, bus or tube, or even dial 999; chances are we have enabled the communications infrastructure to make this happen.|
With annual revenues of over £310 million and over 1,800 employees in the UK, we're a technology services company with literally decades of experience providing a broad range of network and communications services across a variety of industries.
We are currently looking for a Telecoms Field Engineer to join our Project team at telent in London.
Reporting to the Team Leader, you will be responsible for the installation of a spectrum of systems to include, CCTV, PA, IP Routing, Access/Management Systems and Networking Configuration. The Installer will be responsible for the following:
* Installation/termination of cables.
* Installation of IP Networks
* Installation of assets, such as, cameras, speakers, door contacts, rack mounted equipment, PC's, DVR's, wall mounted enclosures, VIDS/THIDS, ESUB, help points and equipment racks.
* Installation of CMS, to include conduit, tray work and trunking.
* Deputise for Team Leader as required.
* Good Understanding of IP Networking and protocols
We offer a competitive rate which includes:
* Competitive benefits, including a company vehicle.
* Personal pension scheme
* 25 days annual leave plus Public Holidays
* Career development mentoring
* Support for ongoing professional development
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion