|Job Ref:||204605322||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||Netherlands||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||30/09/2016 04:09|
Packet Core Design Engineer - Netherlands - Contract|
Leading Global Service Provider require a skilled Design Engineer for Evolved Packet Core (UGW, USN, CG, DRA) and related ePC IP Connectivity to work on a contract basis in Voorburg in the Netherlands.
* Supporting Tier1 Operator innovation department in creating and validating designs for their ePC network and the IP connectivity of the ePC nodes to the operator's IP network.
* Analyzing technical requirements of the high-level solution designs.
* Translating the requirements into low-level designs, considering the operator's design rules and the installed base and ePC design guidelines.
* Validating the designs in agile working style with operator's and internal testing teams.
* Troubleshooting design issues during validation with operator and R&D.
* Piloting and live network implementation.
* Excellent understanding of Mobile Core (ePC, Signaling)
* Very good understanding of IP (protocols, RFCs, networking, interoperation ePC/IP)
* Recognized IP industry certification
* Very good, recently proven experience with Huawei products (Mobile Core) required
* Fluent in English
* Dutch preferred
* 5years + professional experience in operator or vendor engagements
Please apply via this site in this instance or send your CV
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy