|Job Ref:||204605233||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||Spain||Address:||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:39|
Manning Global's Client is the world's largest telecommunication vendor, serving one third of the world's population in 170 countries. Dedicated to innovation and continuously pushing the boundaries of ICT, they are developing networks, solutions and devices to connect systems, businesses, cities, societies and people around the globe. We are currently recruiting for an RTN Design Engineer to join their business in Spain. |
Position Title: RTN Design Engineer
Position Type: Contract
Start Date: ASAP
Contact: Tamara Mauhar | +34 (0) 911 98 44 20
- Manage, perform and escalate network integrations and operations on customer network following standard requirements.
- Report works results and weekly kpis.
- Communicate with customer and partners to solve technology issues during deployment and integration.
- Support Deployment team on product and technology inquiries.
- Control and coordinate operations tasks with partners following Huawei's assignment instructions.
- MW Technology issues solving.
- Technology document output.
- To define E2E transmission configurations within the operator's network.
- To be able to check available capacity in existing network and identify bottlenecks, issuing the relevant expansion orders.
- Identify the most suitable transmission solution depending on the technology and requirements of the application.
- Validation of Tx designs ensuring they match regional deployment requirements.
- RTN / PTN / TN-CN advanced knowledge.
- Network operation skills.
- Transmission design skills.
- Group coordination and tasks management.
- High proficiency in English (spoken, written) and Spanish language.
For more details contact: sales(at)manningglobal com
Quoting reference: MGRTND - 7535
Or call Tamara on: +34 (0) 911 98 44 20