|Job Ref:||204601715||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hemel Hempstead||Address:||Post Code:||HP2||Salary:||£28000 - £39000/annum 30% shift allowance + benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:42|
2nd Line Support Engineer / Network Engineer - CCNA / Cisco Support.|
Leading IT services company. Providing 1st and 2nd line support services to customers. Taking ownership of faults through to resolution. The company invest in its staff, providing training and a supportive team culture. There are genuine career development opportunities. They will sponsor security vetting to work on secure networks. The team provide 24/7 support, so the role is eligible for a 30% shift bonus. Opportunity to develop skills in a UCCE environment.
Experience as a Telecom's engineer in a Customer Service environment holding or having relevant experience or held a Cisco CCNA VOICE certification. Experience of working night shift pattern is desirable.
* Commercial router and switch configuration experience.
* Strong customer service and client relations skills.
* Good understanding and working knowledge of the ITIL methodology.
* Resourceful, self-motivated and decisive.
* Basic SQL skill
* Ability to understand and articulate complex technical issue to non-technical individuals
* Technical skills to support eGain digital platform
* Ability to identify and demonstrate root cause of networking issues
Much more information available - please call to discuss