|Job Ref:||204607802||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Merseyside||City:||Liverpool||Address:||Post Code:||L13||Salary:||£55000 - £65000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:43|
Position: Head of Project Management|
Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time
Our company client is a well established growing business who are actively looking to appoint a skilled and driven Head of Project Management for their office team based in Liverpool. The new Head of Project Management will primarily be accountable for managing the delivery of high quality projects which span over multiple business areas within the business environment and ensuring that the project objectives and business requirements are NA is an excellent opportunity for career development.
Main responsibilities will cover:
* Manage and oversee the delivery of multiple business workstreams
* Applying and adhering to the Project Management principles and processes and ensuring that they are effectively applied throughout the lifecycle of the project, through to project closure and operational handover.
* Effective resolution of issues.
* Supporting, guiding, motivating and facilitating the project teams through the project processes.
* Identification and management of risks and opportunities.
* Communication of project progress to management and project stakeholders.
The successful applicant will possess the following skills set:
* A sound knowledge of project management theory, and the key areas of project management.
* Ability to grasp concepts of a technical nature quickly, with a sound understanding of the underlying business environment.
* Ability to multi-task, managing several projects concurrently.
* The ability to understand the big picture and strategic objectives, displaying organisational sensitivity.
* The ability to take ownership and display high levels of responsibility and initiative.
* Excellent communication skills, both formal and informal.
* Ability to manage people, with strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
* Excellent facilitation and presentation skills.
* Strong negotiation skills.
* A person who possesses strong leadership traits, who can work with a minimum of supervision.
* A high level of maturity and ability to handle oneself under pressure.
* A methodical problem solver with the ability to motivate and influence others to deliver according to tight deadlines.
* An eagerness to organise and lead, showing discipline and pragmatism, drive and a sense of urgency.
* An enthusiasm for continuous learning and professional development.
* Assertiveness coupled with flexibility and adaptability.
* A quality orientation with acute attention to detail.
Background and qualification for this job:
* A strong background in end to end project delivery is a must.
* High level senior Stakeholder Management skills.
* Hands on delivery experience whilst also being able to lead Project teams.
If you feel you have the relevant experience, then please apply for immediate consideration