|Job Ref:||204607619||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£60000 - £85000/annum Bonus + Pension + benefits||Post Date:||30/09/2016 04:27|
Devops Engineers wanted. £60,000 - £85,000. Agile Delivery. |
Our client will give you the opportunity to work with their Digital Platforms team to produce web platforms for enterprise clients, providing complex solutions in content management, digital marketing, and e-commerce. Primarily working with Open Source software, the team are first and foremost engineers, putting Software Engineering and professionalism at the heart of delivery.
Salary: £60,000 - £85,000.
What our client can offer you.
• Professional development.
• Accelerated career progression.
• An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit.
• Flexible benefits package they can tailor to suit you.
• Linux system administration, scripting and automation skills (Bash, Jenkins, Groovy, Ruby, Java OR Python, etc...)
• Experienced in Application stacks (e.g. Nginx, Apache, IIS, DNS, NA, Solr OR ElasticSearch)
• Some experience of configuration management using tools such as Ansible, Terraform, Chef or Puppet
• Experience in supporting production applications on AWS or other similar cloud technologies
• Deep understanding of HTTP and web service technologies such as REST
• Knowledge of containerisation and microservices (e.g. Docker, rkt)
• Experience creating and working with development pipelines using tools such as Git, Jenkins, Ant, NPM, Stash
Our Client is excited to be offering this opportunity for a talented DevOps Engineer to join their rapidly expanding team, working at the forefront of technology at various locations throughout the UK. They're looking for someone who isn't afraid to roll up their sleeves and get stuck-in; someone who learns quickly; loves a challenge; who loves a job that's never the same one day to the next. As a DevOps Engineer, you'll be tasked with a wide range of responsibilities. You'll be surrounded by some amazing people and working in one of the best cultures that you can find.
• Collaborate with colleagues on unique challenges at scale
• Build out new environments from scratch as required by the business
• Plan system and network maintenances while minimizing impact on the live environment
• Create and maintain test suites using CI/CD tools
• Automation, automation, automation
• Make systems more robust
Our client helps organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that's as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with their clients, they get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too. They are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for their clients. Our client fosters an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Their comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable their employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
If interested, please get in contact, I look forward to hearing from you.
DevOps recruitment consultant
(Apply online only)