|Job Ref:||204607600||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newcastle upon Tyne||Address:||Post Code:||NE2||Salary:||£60000 - £85000/annum Bonus + Pension + benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:43|
Devops Engineers wanted. £60,000 - £85,000. Agile Delivery. |
Our client will give you the opportunity to work with their Digital Platforms team to produce web platforms for enterprise clients, providing complex solutions in content management, digital marketing, and e-commerce. Primarily working with Open Source software, the team are first and foremost engineers, putting Software Engineering and professionalism at the heart of delivery.
Salary: £60,000 - £85,000.
What our client can offer you.
• Professional development.
• Accelerated career progression.
• An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit.
• Flexible benefits package they can tailor to suit you.
• Excellent scripting and automation skills (Bash, Jenkins, Ruby, Python, Go etc...)
• Familiarity with at least one programming language
• Experienced in monitoring tools, frameworks and processes
• Experienced in full automation and configuration management using tools such as Terraform, Ansible or Puppet
• Experience of container technologies (Docker, Rkt) and platforms (Kubernetes, Mesos, Rancher)
• Experience in supporting production applications on AWS or other similar cloud technologies
• Exposure to working in a DevOps culture
• Have worked in large scale, high complexity environments
• Experience from a software engineering or development background is desirable
• You will be collaborating with colleagues on unique challenges at scale
• You'll be building and crafting out new environments using infrastructure as code and configuration management tools
• Put in place automated monitoring, discovery, logging and alerting systems for high scale production systems
• Build new platforms based on containers using tools like Docker and Kubernetes (nice to have)
• Implement Continuous Integration and Delivery pipelines for Development teams
• You will work with the latest open-source tools and technologies to deliver software in a DevOps lifecycle, make systems more robust and scalable
Our client helps organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that's as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with their clients, they get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too. They are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for their clients. Our client fosters an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Their comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable their employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
If interested, please get in contact, I look forward to hearing from you.
DevOps recruitment consultant
(Apply online only)