|Job Ref:||204607556||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Solihull||Address:||Post Code:||B91||Salary:||£55000 - £65000/annum||Post Date:||30/09/2016 04:27|
VIQU Ltd are working with a global company who are looking for a Development Manager with strong delivery experience to provide strategic and operational direction across multiple teams and projects. The successful candidate will have experience in delivering projects and implementing new technology in a Microsoft .NET environment.|
You will be a proven leader in management with planning and resource management within an Agile environment which has included new projects, refresh and enhancement changes across various projects.
This is an exciting and challenging role where the successful candidate will be pivotal in how the business move forward by implementing a new technology stack and manage an international team (travel will be part of the role).
* Ensure deliverables (functional / service releases/ delivery of product) are completed on time
* To create product release plans where relevant and work with the delivery function to integrate these plans into customer implementation plans
* Directing and overseeing team resources and capability to meet varying complexities of application development / support commitments
* Developing the team by setting objectives, agreeing project priorities and timescales, allocation of work
* Implement and maintain a rigorous common SDLC to include templates, quality gates, and clear traceability throughout the lifecycle, to include deployment
* To cover process, tools and infrastructure aspects
* Ensure that the team maintains awareness and advises on potential areas for improving the processes, tools and infrastructure currently in place
* Microsoft .NET - C#, (url removed), VB
* Visual Studio 2010 and 2013
* Agile Methodologies
* WCF Web Services
This is a great opportunity for a development manager with delivery experience to work in a growing company with a fantastic office environment and a strong benefits package
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Vitesh Katwa, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at 'VIQU IT Recruitment' on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow VIQU IT Recruitment on LinkedIn; (url removed)/company/viqu and Twitter; @VIQU_UK