|Job Ref:||204607385||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Salary:||£18500/annum Free Lunch, Free TV/Broadband, 33 days hol||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:43|
Technical Support Advisor, Sheffield City Centre|
£18,500 + realistic quarterly bonus
37.5hrs per week Hrs between 7.30am and 10.15pm
8 Week fixed rota Monday - Sunday, 1/4 weekends
Are you the 'go to' person when your family need help with computers and gadgets? Are you the 'techy one' of the bunch called on by friends for your advice about the latest tech. products and gizmos? Could you deliver brilliant customer experiences by communicating in a simple, personal and straight talking way? If you answered 'yes!' to these questions then you could be well suited to a career as a Technical Support Advisor with this market leading business.
The business is an award winning Yorkshire based company with a unique brand identity who believe putting the customer first in everything that they do. They work in a fast paced and challenging environment yet the offices have a distinctly friendly and informal feel to them - we know that you can do great business without the suits!
Whatever your career ambitions, this business are committed to giving you the skills and support that you need in order to achieve your goals; whether it's training and development, free broadband, a free lunch or just a breather over a game of table tennis or pool.
This is a call centre with a difference. Advisors use wireless headsets and love having proper conversations with customers (they don't use scripts - they use their own initiative on calls), they relish responsibility and see customer enquiries through to completion.
Employee perks are like no other as they have teamed up with big name providers to offer you a flexible benefits package that lets you choose the things that matter to you most. So, whether you want to save money on a holiday, eat out for less or spread the cost of a mobile phone or tablet over the year, we've got something for you!
As a Technical Support Advisor you will:
* Work in a busy call centre environment providing excellent customer service
* Take between 40 - 60 enquiries a day meeting challenging KPI's and SLA's
* Deal with a range of enquiries about WIFI, line speeds, phones, routers and customer accounts
* Work 37.5hrs a week on a fixed 8 week rota basis (shifts are anywhere between the hrs of 7.30am and 10.15pm)
* Work 1/4 weekends on a rota basis
This role would suit someone who is:
* Passionate about delivering personal and brilliant customer experiences
* Enthusiastic about technology and how it works
* Confident with computer systems like Windows or Mac
* A natural & logical problem solver
* Keen to make an impact & resolve customer issues - do it well, do it once
* Able to enjoy communicating technical information to customers in a simple and straight talking way!
For more information please apply with a CV today or call the Adecco Leeds branch.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer