|Job Ref:||204607364||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:43|
A leading University are looking for a Head of Enterprise Applications|
This is a senior organisational and leadership role to work within a technical environment, the University's applications are spread across departments such as IT, Research, HR, Stud ent Systems, Finance and Payroll.
Higher Education experience is a must for this role, this organisation is looking for someone who has previously worked in a leadership role at another University.
You will be required to manage the selection process and implementation phase of these applications such as Agresso, SITS, VLE, Microsoft BI and collaborate with numerous areas of the organisation to work with 3rd party vendors and lead development teams to carry out business transformation projects leading into 2017.
* Strong leadership skills and the ability to inspire confidence and empowering vision
* Have come from a technical background in implementing corporate solutions
* Strategic thinker and open to generate new ideas
* Strong analytical skills and highly organised
* Can work under pressure and be a good negotiate with external vendors.
* Able to build effective work relationships and communicate well to different levels within the business
Please apply for this role if your experience meets the above criteria.
To find out more about Real please visit (url removed)
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales