|Job Ref:||204607327||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bath||Address:||Post Code:||BA1||Salary:||£40000/annum Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||30/09/2016 04:27|
Infrastructure Project Manager // Global Organisation // Bath // £40,000 + Excellent Benefits |
My client, an exciting and dominant organisation is currently looking to recruit an experienced Infrastructure Project Manager in to their existing team. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious IT professional to really progress their career. You will be working on infrastructure projects in a fast-paced environment.
Main duties and responsibilities:
* Create and manage effective project teams (including Group IT, business and third party resources) to accomplish desired business goals and objectives.
* Direct, motivate and manage project teams to ensure deliverables are produced on time, to the appropriate quality, and meet the agreed business acceptance criteria.
* Ensure project activities are delivered on time, and are synchronised with other projects by facilitating planning meetings, other ad hoc meetings, and the daily stand-up meetings (scrums) to discuss progress, allocate actions, and resolve problems.
* Identify, assess, and manage risks and issues to ensure successful project delivery .
An idea of the projects you will be completing (experience within similar projects are a definite bonus):
1. Cisco LAN upgrade across 3 datacentres incl. firewalls, ISE, IDS, IPS
2. IPVPN deployment across our New Law business (Cardiff, Bristol, Glasgow and Huddersfield)
3. Upgrade of call centre telephony system - incl. WFM, QA, PCI Compliance, ACD.
* Proven ability in delivering IT Infrastructure projects including analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and post implementation support
* Experience of managing project teams up to 10 people, including third party vendors, consultants, business representatives, and IT staff.
* Ability to run multiple projects in parallel.
* Experience of managing change in a multi-tenanted 3rd party hosted datacentre
* Concepts behind 'as a service' cloud IT services and the underlying Infrastructure.
* Knowledge of Storage technologies (SAN, NAS) and continuous data protection.
* Knowledge of DR, BCP and resiliency.
* Accredited Prince 2 practitioner, applied on at least one IT Infrastructure project.
* Knowledge of Microsoft server and software infrastructures.
* Knowledge of LAN/WAN network infrastructures (including VOIP).
* Insurance/Accident Management/Fleet Management/Debt Recovery industry experience
* Competent in the use of MS Project or equivalent planning tool.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to make an impact at every level of the business. For more information please apply for the role, or email your CV direct
Infrastructure Project Manager // Global Organisation // Bath // £40,000 + Excellent Benefits
CPS Group (UK) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy