|Job Ref:||204606373||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Telford||Address:||Post Code:||TF4||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||30/09/2016 04:31|
IT Systems Administrator|
£30000 - £35000 per annum (d.o.e)
Mon - Fri (37.5hrs per week)
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced IT Systems Administrator to join a successful global manufacturing organisation based in Telford. This is a new position due to company growth and the successful IT Systems Administrator will provide day to day technical support for network infrastructure and internal desktop systems software and hardware.
Main Responsibilities of the IT Systems Administrator will include:
• Provide mid-level technical support to employees.
• Install, configure and troubleshoot desktop systems and network issues.
• Maintain data integrity and file system security.
• Communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical employees.
• Participate in the development of IT and infrastructure projects.
• May conduct training designed to educate users on basic applications.
• Develop, implement and maintain test process instructions (TPI) for production.
• Prepare complex test and diagnostic programs.
• Coding on test scripts.
• High-end server configurations.
• Develop overall integration & test strategy and schedule test plans & scripts.
• Design test fixtures and equipment.
• Complete specifications and procedures for new products.
• May be responsible for setting parameters and testing customer samples.
• Perform troubleshooting and root-cause analysis.
• Install hardware into racks and label/run cables.
• Build system to drawing package including loading applications and operating system.
• Review test equipment and capacity.
To be considered for this position you will be educated to a degree level along with an additional amount of work based experience in a similar role. You will also have proven experience installing, supporting and troubleshooting desktops, routers, switches, wireless, LAN's and overall network management along with an understanding and experience in Python programming language.
Prince Personnel are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Whether you're seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract you'll find us easy to deal with. Located in thriving Telford, we focus on jobs in Shropshire, Staffordshire and North Wales. Prince Personnel specialise in commercial, accounts and finance and technical recruitment. With the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.