|Job Ref:||204606235||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bracknell||Address:||Post Code:||RG12||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:44|
One of our clients a Major Retaier based in Bracknell are currently looking for a Pricing and Promotions Analyst to join them on an initial 3 month period with likely extensions.|
Increase commercial impact of the Pricing and Promotion team's analytical capabilities through appropriate stakeholder management. Propose and embed compelling, succinct and actionable NA development of data collection methodology, data management and reporting outputs.
Day To Day Responsibilities :
* Complete analysis to inform the Value strategy and measure its impact and effectiveness.
* Embed new approaches resulting from analysis with commercial teams using business partnering.
* Proactively develop new approaches to maximise the value obtained from pricing and promotional analysis.
* Deliver timely regular and ad hoc reports to key stakeholders.
* Actively lead the implementation of value, pricing and promotional initiatives.
* Engage with external intelligence to ensure compliance to pricing and promotional guidelines, identifying and acting on areas for improvement.
* Additional pricing and promotional analysis and project work as necessary.
Essential Experience :
* Extensive skills in Microsoft Excel - (Creating Macros will be required.)
* Strong Numerical Skills
* Strong experience of Analytical / Pricing Tools e.g Business Objects.
If this role is in line with your experience and is of interest please do apply