|Job Ref:||204606174||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Solihull||Address:||Post Code:||B91||Post Date:||30/09/2016 04:30|
Convergence Group has an exciting opportunity for a Project Co-ordinator to join the team based in Shirley, Solihull. You will be on a full time permanent contract, with a highly competitive salary. |
Project Co-ordinator- Job Role
Ensure all orders are managed efficiently and pro-actively throughout the order lifecycle. Customer communication and supplier management are two essential skillsets within this position. This role underpins a high performance provisioning team, ensuring we can support the company strategy of being the leading supplier of data network services.
Accountabilities as our Project Co-ordinator:
- Responsible for all administration pertaining to procurement and tracking of orders and ensuring all associated hardware required is ordered and allocated accordingly.
- Ensuring all relevant fields on internal systems are updated real time and delivery dates are accurately forecasted.
- Ensuring that customers are kept informed of progress via telephone communication, email and weekly
- reports throughout the provision of service, with any issues highlighted (eg wayleave).
- Interacting with other key departments within the company for new project requirements
- and keeping Account Managers informed of any pending issues.
- Dealing with any potential customer escalations and highlighting any issues to the relevant Account/Project Managers.
- Escalate to Suppliers and proactively chase for order progression to ensure key deliverable dates are met.
- Ensuring any excess/additional charges are approved by the customer prior to providing agreement to
- Suppliers to continue with work.
- Monitoring and running key departmental reports to maintain regular updates and chasing of key activities.
- Ensuring internal tasks to other departments are raised within SLA.
- Highlight any pricing queries back to the Project/Account manager.
- Advising Network Operations Centre of engineer installation requirements.
- Ensuring Suppliers portals are fully utilised for the purpose of ordering and obtaining order updates.
- Adhoc administration duties as and when requested by line manager.
Our ideal Project Co-ordinator:
- Previous experience in provisioning is essential
- Experience within the telecoms industry would be advantageous
- Good attention to detail
- Customer facing with great customer services skills
- Problem ownership - seeing through to resolution
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Good communications/interpersonal skills
- Ability to work un-supervised, practical and organised with excellent time management skills
- Always seeking best practice and improvement.
- Team player
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Project Co-ordinator then please click 'apply' now! We'd love to hear from you