|Job Ref:||204606048||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Denbigh||Address:||Post Code:||LL16||Post Date:||30/09/2016 04:30|
Apprentice Field Service Engineer - (MFD / Photocopiers)|
Are you motivated to commence an exciting career within a technical field as part of a well-established and growing business? Would you flourish receiving superb support and training to help you develop your skills and knowledge and achieve industry qualifications, enabling you to build a successful career as a Field Service Engineer? If so you'll be excited to hear that three newly created opportunities are available for enthusiastic individuals to join the highly focused team at OES as an Apprentice within a client facing role.
Established in 2009, Office Equipment Systems (OES) is an award winning, privately owned business providing a range of professional IT, print and web design services to businesses across the UK. With a head office located in Denbigh, OES have built a close knit team of friendly, client focused and highly trained staff who offer tailored solutions with first class support.
Joining the business as an Apprentice Field Service Engineer, you'll be guided by the experienced team and management with both internal and external training to enable you to understand the OES business operations and manage your own workload, ensuring photocopiers, fax machines, printers, and multi-function devices are installed, networked, serviced and maintained effectively, whilst delivering outstanding levels of service to a diverse range of businesses within your geographical remit.
Your comprehensive product and service training will enable you to visit customer sites and perform the following duties to a high standard;
* Preparing, delivering, and installing a variety of multi-function devices, photocopiers, printers, and fax machines
* Providing customer support along with maintenance and repairing of devices in a timely and professional manner
* Liaising with external suppliers and support agencies for ongoing support and maintenance of relevant hardware
* Taking pictures of devices and compiling work reports
* Providing regular updates to customers and colleagues and scheduling customer visits
To be considered as an Apprentice Field Service Engineer you MUST have the following experience, knowledge, skills and attributes;
* Ambitious with enthusiasm to learn and develop a long term career, along with a genuine interest in technology or engineering
* Full UK driving licence
* Reliable with a strong work ethic, and a positive 'can do' attitude
* Logical thinker with superb communication and problem-solving skills
* Friendly and professional manner with a passion to deliver exceptional customer service in a client facing role
* Smart professional appearance
* Good level of literacy and numeracy
* Computer literate with timely and accurate typing skills for writing customer reports
* Flexibility towards tasks working as part of a small supportive team
As this role is being recruited as part of an apprenticeship scheme, applications are particularly welcome from those aged 18 to 24.
You'll be joining a growing business with a happy and fulfilling work environment, where you'll be offered manufacturer and in-house training along with continuous personal development support, and have the opportunity to be a key part of its ongoing success, with genuine scope for career progression.
Salary: Starting at minimum wage level rising with experience on a structured salary scale. Anticipated to be able to progress to £17,500 within 12 months based on high performance, and up to £24,000 with considerable experience.
Additional Benefits: Company van, mobile smart phone, laptop and superb training and career development opportunities.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm. Flexibility will be required to the meet needs of the business and clients.
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Head office in Denbigh, North Wales, although your role will quickly develop with training to enable you to work unaccompanied at a wide variety of customer sites in North Wales / North West England.
This Apprentice Field Service Engineer vacancy is advertised by JVP Jobs on behalf of the employer Office Equipment Systems (OES). At JVP Jobs we believe in providing complete transparency for you the job seeker, and by applying for this role you give express consent for us to directly submit your application to our above named client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Please note that JVP is an advertising company NOT a recruitment agency, therefore all applications will be reviewed directly by the employer OES, and should they wish to progress your application further, they will be in contact with you.
OES requests for no recruitment agency contact please.
Feel free to visit JVPJobs co uk to access CV and Interview tips, apply for advertised vacancies, and set up email job alerts.
** Apprentice, Field, Engineer, IT Engineer, IT Apprentice, Graduate, IT, Apprenticeship, Denbigh, Denbighshire, North Wales, Clwyd