|Job Ref:||204605856||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum + benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:44|
Senior PHP Software Engineer|
Nottingham, up to £50,000 p.a DOE plus a host of fantastic benefits
Our client, a group of leading names in the start-up and technology world have created a leading business application founded in 2016 and it's taken the UK by storm! They're now looking for a Senior Full-stack PHP Engineer - in other words a guru! The newest start-up in Nottingham offers a real opportunity to be involved in the tech direction and the architecture.
This is a Senior Full-stack PHP Engineer who has a passion for creating the web technologies that will empower the business whilst growing. As a Senior Engineer you'll be a key part of the team and will have the opportunity to lead and develop your skills in the role. You'll join a small, fast paced start-up with plenty of exciting things to work on.
- Back-end development of leading web applications and mobile sites using modern PHP, Symfony, PostgreSQL.
- Develop integrations with the key 3rd party tools and services that are part of our core and extended platform.
- Be involved in software architecture decisions and technical direction of the business moving forward.
- Help with mentoring junior members of the team.
- Passionate about creating and delivering high quality code and extensive software development experience ideally using PHP.
- Experience with database technologies such as PostgreSQL or MySQL.
- Experience with web services/APIs.
- Strong test-driven, and automated testing, approach to development.
- Experience working in an Agile team, any previous experience leading the Agile process is advantageous.
- Mobile experience also an added benefit.
In return is a salary up to £50,000, pension, regular social events, flexible working hours, 25 days paid holiday and plenty of other in job perks too!
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to For further information please call me on (Apply online only) or (Apply online only). I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 07:00 until 22:00. By applying for this role you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also feel free to follow us on Twitter @AppDev_EMBS and @embservices or connect with me on LinkedIn.