|Job Ref:||204605779||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||West Sussex||City:||West Sussex||Address:||Post Code:||BN18||Salary:||£25000/annum benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:44|
Graduate Java Software Developer - Crawley - up to £25,000pa|
Our Client, based in Crawley, is currently looking to recruit a Graduate Java Software Developer to develop, support and enhance websites and software for a large Client base using Java and Java Frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate.
The Graduate Java Software Developer will have completed a degree which included Java Development and will have strong understanding of Java and Java Frameworks and SQL and will show a strong passion for learning new systems, technologies and languages.
Key responsibilities for the Graduate Java Software Developer:
- Enhance current functionality and create new features in an existing web software system.
- Develop customer-specific features and functionality based on customer requirements.
- Collaborate with small group of team members on overall business direction and strategy.
- Research new technologies for possible integration into core platform.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Key Skills & experience for the Graduate Java Software Developer:
- Must have experience of Java
- Must have experience of SQL
- Must understand and have knowledge or experience of Java frameworks (Spring, Hibernate)
- Knowledge of Algorithms is desirable
- Experience of mobile development is desirable
To discuss your suitability for this role further, please simply apply below.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only