|Job Ref:||204605700||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Gloucestershire||Address:||Post Code:||GL9||Salary:||£40000 - £48000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:44|
Software Developer in Test (SDET - Java) - Gloucestershire - £40-48,000 per annum|
This is a great opportunity to work with a dynamic, fast paced company who are looking to double in size over the next 12 months. You will be working with cutting edge technologies in an environment where you will continue to increase your automation knowledge and develop your career with a rapidly growing business - a truly great time to join!
Working alongside the Lead Automation engineer, you will support the rollout of new automated technologies to improve and refine our clients software delivery lifecycle.
You will assist in the continued development of their JAVA test framework, and implement improved coverage of the platform.
- Innovator, leading edge technologist
- Drive, initiative, self-starting
- Ability to work in a busy, fast paced environment
- Articulate, both verbally and in written formats
- Strong experience designing and implementing automation test strategy and policy
- Solid Commercial JAVA experience
- Experience designing and delivering test automation across technology stack (Web / Webservices / ESB) from scratch in a fast paced AGILE (Scrum / Kanban) environment.
- Experience integration / running test automation in CI / CD environments.
- Experience of a modern deployment pipeline, including technologies like AWS cloud, BitBucket,Vagrant, Docker, Chef and Jenkins.
- Experience of testing backend web-services and web based Portal testing
- Testing APIs both REST/SOAP using SOAPUI or bespoke test automation framework.
- Linux (ideally) command line basics ssh, grep, cp, ls, less
- Experience working with SQL / NoSQL databases and testing of data transformations.
- Use of defect management and test management and repository tools such as JIRA, Zephyr, HP ALM, Microsoft MTM, TFS
- Capturing and reporting Sprint level testing and quality metrics
- ISEB or ISTQB qualification Foundation certificate or higher
- IT related degree
***NO sponsorship can be provided for this vacancy unfortunately. This is a PERMANENT position***
For more information on this opportunity please apply no to be considered for shot listing.
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas