|Job Ref:||204605526||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£45000 - £46000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:44|
Are you looking to grow your career as a professional software developer?|
Take advantage of this fantastic opportunity to become C++ Developer for a fast-paced software and consulting company.
Using your development skills in C++ you will be supporting the growth of the software development team, become responsible for extending and maintaining elements of the existing codebase, as well as developing new features and tools within the Empower software.
What's on offer
* You'll be provided with training on the company's existing software applications as well as the opportunity to grow your skills and knowledge
* As you progress in this growing company, you will get the chance to take on responsibility and ownership for an ever-increasing area of code
* You'll have the opportunity to become actively involved with the company's plans for the direction of the Empower software in terms of architecture and function, as well as their own software development techniques and processes
* Working as C++ Developer you will earn a competitive salary of £45,000 with excellent benefits package.
What you'll need
* A great understanding of objected-oriented design (OOD) and programming (OOP).
* You'll have hands on experience in all areas of the C++ language and standard libraries
* You'll have a great eye for spotting future extension points and any potential problems when designing software solutions.
* When it comes to producing high quality and maintainable solutions, you leave no stone unturned, working in a robust and professional manner.
* Great communications skills, written and face-to-face, you'll be at ease liaising with clients and colleagues in a professional tone.
What are you waiting for?
If you're looking for your next software developer role in a unique work environment with a collaborative and supportive culture then apply for the role of C++ Developer now