|Job Ref:||204605490||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Taunton||Address:||Post Code:||TA1||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||30/09/2016 04:30|
IT Support Manager, Taunton|
An established professional services company in Taunton requires an experienced IT Manager that can pick things up quickly, respond to change and also help develop the team, you will have a passion for delivering high quality, reliable and maintainable systems.
* To ensure the company network remains stable providing support to all aspects of Information Technology.
* To engage with departmental managers to drive the business forward ensuring all client and Director requests, are met to the highest standard.
* To project manage all network hardware and infrastructure maintenance of internal and external company systems.
* To provide full support to all users of our systems including external third parties and clients.
* To support, advise and train junior support staff.
* To assist with procurement of all company assets.
* To assist with Company BCP/DR planning.
* Assistance with the following:
* Company procurement to an agreed amount.
* Infrastructure changes to maximise security
* Critical system changes.
* Office layout and fittings and fixtures
* Network infrastructure
* Full understanding IT infrastructure and systems
* Knowledge of insurance industry.
* Knowledge of our client base.
* Knowledge of current IT developments.
* Knowledge of the internal and external systems.
* Knowledge of staff support.
Qualifications and Experience:
* Experience of a commercial IT environment.
* Extended proven experience and skills within IT Support.
* Managerial experience preferable
* Extensive IT industry experience
"Southern Lights Ltd act as an employment agency for the purposes of this advert"
For more information on the company and a detailed job specification please apply now