|Job Ref:||204605356||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cambridgeshire||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||30/09/2016 04:30|
Network Engineer - Cambridgeshire - Cisco - Network & Security|
My client, a leading IT services organisation, are seeking a networks administrator to join their team based in Cambridgeshire. The role will deal with day to day management of their data centre and wide area networks both internally and on behalf of their customer base. The role will be providing second tier support for the service desk and ensuring SLA's are adhered to within an ITIL framework of their managed services division.
The role will be a mixture of Cisco networking products and various security technologies.
* Previous experience in a similar technical support role
* A strong understanding of Cisco routers, switches and firewalls
* Network security experience
* An understanding of HP products (desirable)
* Knowledge of checkpoint (highly desirable)
* Knowledge and daily usage of BGP, OSPF and other routing protocols
* A good understanding of server interaction for troubleshooting.
* Strong Customer service skills and a good telephone manner
Salary package is to £45,000 + benefits
Looking to hire ASAP so please send me your latest CV and I will call you to discuss further. Full JD is available.
Cisco - Network - Security - Checkpoint - HP