|Job Ref:||204604734||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£13000 - £17000/annum||Post Date:||30/09/2016 04:30|
IT Support Apprentice required in Milton Keynes for a large engineering company.|
The IT Support Apprentice will receive 'on the job' training and become part of the dedicated IT team who are responsible for keeping the company's IT systems up and running. The successful candidate will also be put through a college course to complete a Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship.
Once the IT Support Apprentice will be trained on how to:
• Install, maintain, and troubleshoot standard PC hardware and software
• Resolve user and system problems.
• Provide front line Help Desk support and manage all Help Desk calls in a timely and professional manner.
• Support and administer the voice and data network
Requirements of candidates:
• Very strong technical IT knowledge
• Previous Help Desk support experience is not essential but would be an advantage
• Ability to engage with people at all levels of the business in a courteous, professional and competent manner.
• Logical thinker; ability to resolve problems in a calm and effective manner, knowing when to escalate issues to a higher authority.
• Able to contribute to high standards of customer care.
• Ability to organise and prioritise workloads.
• Be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a timely manner.
• Natural ability to spot and address problems before becoming critical to the business and resolution orientated.
For more information about the IT Support Apprentice position, please click apply