|Job Ref:||204604700||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£42000 - £48000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:44|
Security Network Engineer - Manchester - Permanent - £Competitive|
Excipion has been engaged on a search for a security network engineer for a renowned academic organisation based in Manchester.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a well established Tech Ops team who manage and maintain a secure, robust and effective network. The ideal candidate for this role will be someone who is looking to take the next step in their career and be a key element in driving a positive vision.
Key skills and experience:
* Cisco ASA
* CCNP Security
* Intrusion prevention / detection
* Cisco Ironport Web Security
* AAA security model
* VPN Secure access protocols (IPSec, SSL)
* Network administration control (802.1X or similar)
* Azure networking technologies
* Load balancers
* Implementing and managing Cisco equipment (Access Layer Switches, Core Switches, Routers, Wireless LAN Controllers and Access Points, Nexus Switches)
To find out more information and to apply, please send your CV