|Job Ref:||204604682||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||South West London||Address:||Post Code:||SW1||Salary:||£55000 - £60000/annum Strong benefits package||Post Date:||30/09/2016 04:30|
Our market-leading Financial Services client are currently seeking an Infrastructure (Wintel) Manager to lead and manage the team that supports and develops Windows and Linux based infrastructure, encompassing all server based technologies including Citrix, SQL,VMware Netapp storage and Commvault backups The geographically dispersed team, comprising 8 staff, has responsibility for supporting approx..700 server based devices, which underpin 24/7 business operations across Europe and Australia.|
Ideal Skills & Experience:
* Windows Server management and support
* Knowledge of IT systems and industry best practice, including developments in the technology market (particularly desktop technology)
* Current experience of leading, managing, and inspiring a team (approximately 8 FTE) supporting a medium to large Wintel Server infrastructure
* An IT-based qualification
* Ability to break problems down into component parts, identifying root causes and providing efficient, effective resolutions
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market-leading organisation who have a dynamic, enjoyable working environment and offer great career progression opportunities.
In order to apply for this opportunity please send in your CV or call for further information.
Logic Engagements Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy