|Job Ref:||204604298||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:45|
Visualfiles Developer - Manchester, Liverpool or Leeds, £40,000|
Our client is one of the UK's leading Law Firms. Due to consistent growth they now require a Visualfiles Developer to join their Insurance Development Team in further developing their case management system.
Responsibilities of Visualfiles Developer:
* Develop and maintain the company's applications.
* Full lifecycle application development.
* Carry out analysis into business requirements and document appropriately.
* Assist in the preparation and documentation of software requirements and specifications.
* Designing software around end users' needs.
* Develop existing programs by analysing and identifying areas for modification.
* Designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages.
* Perform software analysis on applications to identify areas for improvement.
* Create, document, and implement unit test plans, scripts, and test harnesses.
* Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates.
* Test fixes and perform post-resolution follow-ups to ensure problems have been adequately resolved.
Experience required for Visualfiles Developer:
* 2 years of hands-on development in Visualfiles
Experience desired for Visualfiles Developer:
* Practice Management Solutions (ideally 3e)
* Legal workflows, insurance
* Agile Software Development
* SQL Server
* Microsoft .Net
The Visualfiles Developer position can be based in either of these three offices: Manchester, Liverpool and Leeds and will pay a salary in the region of £40,000 depending on experience
For further information on this opportunity, contact the team at Lewis Paige on +44 (0)20 (Apply online only) or visit our website at (url removed)
*Calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes