|Job Ref:||204604232||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Edinburgh||Address:||Post Code:||EH3||Salary:||£18000 - £22000/annum Shift allowance & benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:45|
Due to strong growth, a leading Software company with offices world-wide are expanding and are looking for fluent Dutch & German speaking Application Support Analysts to join the team working from their support centre in Edinburgh.|
You can be a recent IT graduate or an experienced Support Analyst as in-depth training will be provided as well as formal accreditations.
Once trained you will participate in the shift patterns and you will enjoy a substantial uplift in your salary.
Roles responsibilities include:
* Accurately record, progress and resolve internal and external customer support issues
* Work as part of a team supporting software products across various operating systems as well as a large number of databases.
* Investigate, diagnose and resolve database issues across SQL Server & Oracle databases
* Provide an element of desktop support to internal users.
Required skills (for experienced Analysts) include:
* Experience installing/maintaining Windows XP - Windows 8
* Experience configuring a mainstream database such as MS SQL Server, Oracle, DB2 or MySQL
* Ability to create and amend SQL queries
* Attention to detail with high standard of English, both written & verbal
It would be highly advantageous to have experience of supporting complex software applications and have exposure to basic web development.
Search Consultancy is acting as an Employment Agency for this role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age