|Job Ref:||204603552||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Code:||MK46||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||30/09/2016 04:30|
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager on behalf of our client - a Magento Enterprise Solutions partners who design, build and market high converting and award winning e-Commerce website solutions. As a Project Manager you have the responsibility to manage the delivery of concurrent projects within budget, time and quality requirements. You operate with a large degree of autonomy in managing your projects, your key objectives are delivery, quality and business success whilst engendering and promoting a collaborative team focused approach. |
Main duties of the post:
• Be part of a high performing team.
• Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders building a rapport and credibility with key people
• Day to day one of your key objectives is to ensure the project management function is aligned to the development process.
• Resolve issues and remove barriers to success
• Follow the company project delivery process to ensure standards are kept consistent across all projects
• Management and delivery of a number of concurrent projects.
• Be able to identify the appropriate resource levels required to meet the demands of your projects.
• Ensure projects are managed to protect profitability and change control is in place to manage scope.
• Ensure your projects hit their deadlines in accordance with the planning process and the client brief.
• Produce, manage and communicate project plans.
• Produce and distribute project status reports to clients weekly.
• Produce and follow a communication plan with the client.
• Produce test scripts.
• Release testing.
• Producing documentation for website projects eg functional specifications and statements of work.
Knowledge and Experience required:
• Good communication skills
• eCommerce experience
• Proven ability to build internal and external relationships with key people.
• Proven ability to be part of an effective team.
• Ability to establish rapport and credibility with high priority senior stakeholders, and to influence decision making.
• A track record of successfully delivering business critical projects or programmes, and a relevant project management qualification (PRINCE2, PMP, AGILE, SCRUM etc) or equivalent experience.
• Experience of managing the full project lifecycle.
• The resilience to overcome issues and drive activity and results.
• Able to think about the business goals whilst maintaining your role as the client advocate.
• Delivery and profit focused.
• Confident in managing client expectations.
• Able to engage in and manage negotiations, project issues, risks and opportunities.
• Experience in conflict resolution.
• Comfortable and confident in understanding your role defending scope whilst seeing and developing opportunities for cross sell and upsell of services.
• Process orientated with a pragmatic approach.
• The management of projects that span multi-disciplinary areas of differing size and complexity to meet business expectations and deliver results.
• 2yrs experience as a project manager in a commercial environment.
• Must be able to demonstrate matrix management of a project team of 3-5 resources.
• Must be able to demonstrate a portfolio of projects delivered ranging in value from £75- £200k or man days effort of (Apply online only) days.
• Good understanding of website platforms and working knowledge of customer management systems.
• Must be able to demonstrate an intermediate level of understanding of the web from both a production and consumer standpoint..
• Must be able to manage 3-5 concurrent projects/clients.
• Experience of presenting to clients at senior management level.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Google Spreadsheets.
• Able to produce and manage Gantt charts.
• A good understanding of what it takes to maintain and develop the most productive client relationships.
• Must be comfortable working towards defined Key Performance Indicators (KPI's).
• Must be able to quickly understand the client, their products and their industry.
• Experience in managing the following types of projects; digital, ecommerce, system integration, SEO optimisation and conversion optimisation.
• Well organised
• Able to work to deadlines and under pressure
• Ability to deal with the unexpected
• Minimum of 2 years IT Project Management experience
• Experience of Managing budgets of £200K to - £1m
• Understanding of infrastructure and software development lifecycles, together with a strong Project Management methodology experience.
• Vendor and Supplier Management
• Must have demonstrable experience of managing and influencing stakeholders within an organisation
• Excellent communication skills in order to conduct and moderate technical exchange workshops with stakeholders
• Strong skills in people management, risk management, process organisation and technical expertise, negotiating and issue resolution capabilities.
• Ability to lead a project using own initiative and working as part of a team.
• Ability to create and maintain accurate/accessible and organised documentation.
• Ability to identify and convert new business opportunities.
• Excellent report-writing and analytical skills.
• Strong listening and questioning skills.
• Ability to apply numerical skills to analyse data, interpreting facts and figures presented in the form of statistical tables and diagrams, thinking critically and checking for errors.