|Job Ref:||204603465||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wrexham||Address:||Post Code:||LL13||Salary:||£80000/annum £80000 OTE + company car||Post Date:||30/09/2016 04:30|
This Business Development Manager position is for a company that supply secure, integrated ICT solutions and managed services to businesses and public sector organisations throughout the UK. Looking to expand their reach into the North West even further, they are looking for an experienced IT infrastructure sales professional to join the team.|
The successful candidate will be based from the company`s Wrexham head office, generating new business leads within targeted sectors throughout the North West and managing relationships with existing customers. The role will entail regular client and prospect visits.
- Plan and prioritise personal sales activities and customer/ prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims - especially managing personal time and productivity.
- Plan and manage personal business portfolio according to an agreed market development strategy.
- Manage product/service mix, pricing and margins according to targets.
- Maintain and develop new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods.
- Use customer and prospect contact activities tools and systems, and update relevant information held in these systems.
- Respond to and follow up all sales enquiries.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities, providing relevant reports.
- Communicate, liaise and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable and sustainable business relationships.
- Attend and present at external customer meetings, internal meetings and other company functions as necessary, to aid business development.
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
Key Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- A good knowledge of all aspects of enterprise applications, computer infrastructure, ICT security and networking.
- Sales and/ or technical qualifications in Cisco, Fortinet, Aerohive, Microsoft, VMware, Veeam, Net App & SafeNet.
- Some level of understanding in Cloud Computing, Software as a Service, Infrastructure as a Service and Business Continuity.
- Interest and awareness in developing technologies and trends.
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook.
- A well-presented, excellent communicator and presenter.
- Able to work extended hours on occasions when required.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- A degree in computer science or similar technical degree would be desirable.
The company are looking for an experienced, credible sales person as they sell high value propositions into the following enterprise markets - NHS, Education, Local Government and Large Commercial (Retail, Construction, Manufacturing).
If you are working in a similar role and are looking for a new challenge working for a company who pride themselves on offering the best service, products and attention to detail for their customers, on offer is a competitive salary with an £80000 OTE and company car. If you have the skills, experience and motivation required, please apply today.
Keywords: Business Development Manager, BDM, IT infrastructure Sales, IT Security Sales, IT Field Sales, IT Networking Sales.
This vacancy is being advertised by Adam Butler Limited. The services advertised here are those of an Employment Agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we are pleased to accept applications from all sections of the community. Any qualifications listed are indicative and we confirm that we are willing to accept applications from people holding equivalent qualifications.
Any direct canvassing or agency approaches will be automatically redirected to (url removed) for further consideration