|Job Ref:||204603262||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£37348/annum||Post Date:||30/09/2016 04:30|
Working within Technology Solutions this role will identify, capture, analyse and translate requirements into existing and new digital system solutions to support the Museum's future.|
This role demands a strong communicator comfortable working across multiple levels to engage and inform stakeholders effectively, and brings an organised and methodical approach to system functional design and testing.
The Analyst will work across a number of projects and contribute to a continual improvement programme working in a formal project environment using Prince 2 and Agile methodologies. Knowledge of business analysis techniques and process mapping is essential, as well as previous experience working on enterprise and corporate systems, and more bespoke solutions for information and communities initiatives.
3. Role competencies (requirements)
1. IT or business related degree OR considerable relevant work experience in the business systems field
2. Proven experience of process mapping, data flows and system design architecture
3. Proven experience of gathering, analysing and prioritising user and system requirements
4. Experience of Prince 2 Waterfall, Agile and continual improvement methodologies
5. Strong knowledge of enterprise systems (CRM, E-Commerce)
6. Proven ability to present technical concepts in a creative and high level manner to a range of stakeholders
7. Proven ability to build and maintain good working relationships with stakeholders and technical experts
8. Experience of leading quality assurance and user acceptance testing
9. Strong Knowledge of several Business Analysis tools (e.g. BPMN) and technicals such as requirements analysis, User-oriented design, full lifecycle testing, Customer journeys, Process Mapping, Continuous Improvement, MVP, Evaluation, UX and Wireframes, Risk and Issue Management
10. Proven ability to work collaboratively in a team
11. Excellent communication and written skills with experience of delivering workshops and presentations
4. Main tasks and responsibilities (job description)
* Understand the working of Microsoft CRM Dynamics and Silverbear's Membership product
* Produce high level specifications for product development and write test plans with well thought out acceptance criteria
* Liaise with stakeholders and provide expertise in how to expand inclusion of teams into CRM
* Contribute to the continual process improvement initiative of CRM and other digital systems
* Work closely with the CRM project manager and programme manager to help shape it's scope
* Support Ticketing and Web initiatives with Business analysis skills
* Prepare business cases for digital development for the annual round of digital bids
Spring Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Spring Group plc is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.