|Job Ref:||204603045||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Richmond upon Thames||Address:||Post Code:||TW10||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:45|
Venue Map Operations Associate - German Speaking - 12 month contract - Richmond - £120 a day|
A globally recognised prestigious brand is urgently recruiting for an Venue Map Operations Associate in Richmond.
Venue Maps Design and Operations
We are looking for a Venue Map Operations Associate to assist in the building out the data that powers our venue maps and designing them graphically. This position will be cross-functional and also work with our global e-commerce, customer service, supply, fulfilment and logistics teams.
The most successful candidate will:
1. Be fluent in German
2. Possess strong management and organisational skills - ability to juggle multiple projects at once
3. Strong familiarity with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
4. Familiarity with Microsoft Excel
5. Be a passionate fan of sports and have a very strong interest in concerts, live entertainment
* Strong Adobe Illustrator skills
* Familiarity with Microsoft Excel
* Ability to manage large data sets
* Domain knowledge of sports/music/entertainment industry and ticketing industry
* Experience with data management / data entry
* SQL knowledge is a bonus
* Strong attention to detail
* Fluency in German. French is a plus.
* Knowledge of any other European language a plus
Areas of focus:
* Oversee the daily operations and prioritisation of the venue maps team
* Build and maintain data associated with interactive maps
* Ensure consistent data quality across our interactive map catalogue
* Works to enhance map creation processes
* Build out of catalogue as determined by priority queue and research
* Communicate with operational teams on catalogue updates to keep customers informed
* Handle requests for changes from both internal & external customers when necessary
Project and Process Competencies
* Ability to execute on multiple projects and tasks
* Strong attention to detail combined with the ability to prioritise and meet aggressive targets and deadlines
* Team player who is comfortable working with various departments
* Quick learner who is able to work independently
BS/BA degree or equivalent. 0 to 2 years related professional experience.
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas