|Job Ref:||204602600||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Farnborough||Address:||Post Code:||OX17||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum Benefits and Bonus Included||Post Date:||30/09/2016 04:30|
Job Title: Senior Cloud Support Engineer|
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35k-£40k plus 10% Bonus
Our client is looking for a Senior Cloud Support Engineer to join their Cloud Support team. The team operate in a highly technical environment where no two issues are ever the same and as such we're looking for a Cloud Support Engineer who have experience of providing first class, first time support.
This role would suit someone who is technically experienced and from a managed service / service desk environment.
Candidates must have lived in the UK for 5 years minimum in order to achieve the security clearance required for this role.
• Manage and resolve tickets using the call tracking system, ensuring all records are accurately updated in a timely manner. Keep all stakeholders (internal or external customers and partners) informed of the ticket progression via phone and email.
• Demonstrate a solid understanding of the underlying Platform to our customers, providing assistance in helping them leverage services
• Respond to incoming monitoring alerts, resolving or escalating as required in accordance with priorities and agreed service levels
• Ensuring all changes are documented through the Change Management Process
• Provide first class customer service to all stakeholders, both internal and external customers and partners
• Close collaboration with the technical operations team for deep technical issues, ultimately ensuring customer satisfaction
• Contributing to the improvement of processes and approaches within the department
• Continuous professional development, through increased product and technical knowledge
• Good customer service / service desk support experience
• Experience of working with a business critical platform and a 24/7 ITIL environment
• Recent experience in a large scale deployment environment (building and troubleshooting)
• Good overall knowledge of servers and infrastructure as a whole
• Problem solving skills specifically root cause analysis; able to taken a problem to resolution
• Able to work effectively and deliver a high standard of work in a busy and growing office environment
• Is organised with excellent time management / prioritisation skills
• Evidence of continuous professional self-development
• Team player and collaborative
• Good interpersonal and communication skills, able to deal effectively with people at all levels (verbally and written)
• Experienced in the use of service desk tools, Microsoft Office, and ticketing systems (such as LANDesk)
• Essential - Linux operating system, VMware vSphere, firewalls, switching, and networking technologies.
• Desirable - CCNA and VCP qualified or equivalent experience is required for the senior role. vCloud Director.
What we can offer
Competitive Base Salary - £35k- £40k plus 10% Bonus
In return we can offer you an exciting career in a growing company with excellent salary and benefits which includes: Free Friday Breakfasts, healthcare, childcare vouchers, pension, life assurance, cycle to work scheme. At our Farnborough site access to onsite restaurant and gym facilities.
If you have a desire to work in an ambitious company and are able to deliver operational excellence then this role is made for you