|Job Ref:||204602565||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Leatherhead||Address:||Post Code:||KT22||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:45|
You will become part of a flexible Design Authority team based in Leatherhead, adaptable to the changing needs of the project through all elements of a project life cycle. Work primarily in Design and Business Requirements and overseeing the offshore development of the solutions within our EU&T business unit.
- Competent to work technically at Design Authority level.
- Able to write detailed technical requirements and design/test documents
- Able to hold technical discussions with client and third party associates at design authority level
- Understanding or experience of the UK Electricity Market Balancing and Settlement systems preferred although equivalents from other industries welcome
- Competent in SQL, Pro*C, Java, PHP and web design HTML/CSS
- Oracle RDBMS or MySQL experience essential