|Job Ref:||204602525||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Corsham||Address:||Post Code:||SN13||Salary:||£27000 - £31500/annum Benefits and Bonus Included||Post Date:||30/09/2016 04:30|
Job Title: Data Centre Technician|
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £27000- £31500 plus 10% Bonus
As a Datacentre Technician you will be join a talented technical operations team and will be responsible for maintaining datacentre infrastructure and deliver on client requests.
We are looking for two experienced people; one to be based in Corsham, Wiltshire and the other in Farnborough, Hampshire.
Candidates must have lived in the UK for 5 years minimum in order to achieve the security clearance required for this role.
• Manage all Datacentre related activities including adherence to policies, keeping documentation up-to-date and ensure security checking and validation are undertaken
• Configuration management
• Manager customer solutions by either providing the solution themselves or routing through an external supplier
• Provide internal IT support as and when required
• Accept and check all deliveries and the flow of assets
• Excellent knowledge and experience of process management; ITIL Foundation preferred
• Experience of working within a Datacentre environment
• Experience of working within a customer environment
• Technically savvy; must enjoy and be willing to learn and understand a technical and customer facing business
• Flexible and approachable; able to provide cover in the different Datacentre sites
• Comfortable with working alone and as part of a wider team
• Understanding of servers and storage desirable
• Smart Hands support experience desirable
What we can offer
Competitive Base Salary - £27000- £31500 plus 10% Bonus
In return we can offer you an exciting career in a growing company with excellent salary and benefits which includes: Free Friday Breakfasts, healthcare, childcare vouchers, pension, life assurance, cycle to work scheme. At our Farnborough site access to onsite restaurant and gym facilities.
If you have a desire to work in an ambitious company and are able to deliver operational excellence then this role is made for you