|Job Ref:||204602476||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||East London||Address:||Post Code:||E1||Salary:||£14 - £16/hour||Post Date:||30/09/2016 04:30|
The SMC operator will be responsible for the daily monitoring of the system and the inspection of data at the in-station to ensure that evidential record quality is in line with acceptable service levels. They will also be responsible for reporting any events within the system or the processes or documentation which may compromise the evidential integrity of evidential records. |
The operators will also register faults and will receive calls from TfL and other agencies associated with the SMC operation. The role requires 24 hours operation, 7 days a week so staff will have to work shift rotations.
Operators will be expected to carry preliminary investigations where data inconsistency is detected, but would refer problems with the system processes or documentation to the SMC NA operators will also be required to pass security vetting procedures.
What are my responsibilities?
* Visual inspection of video stills and textual data to check compliance with published standards.
* Updating and annotating records to indicate they have failed inspection.
* Visual inspection of camera images against reference images to check quality.
* Shift working and rotation telephone answering and registration of issues.
* Ability to navigate and operate the In-station System's user interface.
* Compliance with health and safety and security procedures.
* Compliance with quality management system.
What experience do I need to apply for the role?
* Technical Knowledge of Excel and PC operation is essential for importing, collating, analysing data, and creating reports.
* The operator should expect to receive calls from TfL and other agencies associated with Road User Charging and obtain the necessary information to either register an issue or direct the caller to further assistance if required.
* The operators will work as a team and will therefore support each other as required.
* The operators will also be required to coordinate some tasks with the field.
* Operators will be expected to feedback any opportunities for improving the system or processes that they encounter.
* Ability to work with and support other team members, and effective interaction with other functions.
* The operators will be assigned performance targets for inspections and other activities they carry out for each shift.
* The operators will be required to check data and identify reoccurring issues.
* Troubleshooting will be required in order to facilitate data extraction and user interaction with the Instation system.
* The operators will have access to personal information which they must treat as confidential.
* You will be required to comply with Quality Management, Health and Safety, and Security procedures.
* You will need to understand the financial implications of not carrying out their role effectively.
Please apply via the link or for more information contact Amelia Tuffen at Rullion Engineering on (Apply online only). Applications close on Wednesday 14th September, 2016